My blog and I moved 
from England to California

You now can find me blogging at
where I still write about England from time to time
as well as California, of course




You may enjoy reading my expat perspective
written after our return to the US:

and

Meanwhile, I am working on 
a literary adventure travel book
which includes some of my personal stories from abroad,
loads of fascinating literary facts 
and engaging activities to do in England

A lot more will be revealed soon!
(sign up for updates in the sidebar)

I complied a list of my favorite blog posts
from Happy Homemaker UK here

So, grab a cup of tea and stay a while!

It's great to see you here :)

You also can find me on Facebook & Instagram

Next
This is the most recent post.
Previous
Older Post

4 comments:

  1. Nice and creative writing. Thanks for share with. Keep writing like this.

    thanks & regards

    Fasttrack Driving School

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice and informative. Keep it up.

    Thanks & Regards,
    https://ddftr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice and impressive article written here, really informative. Keep writing like this.

    Thanks & Regards
    Painters and decorators Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your move to California and the launch of The Happy Camper Studio! It's wonderful to hear that you'll continue sharing your insights on England while also embracing the vibrant culture and lifestyle of California. I'm looking forward to seeing how your experiences in both places influence your blog content. Keep the stories coming – your unique perspective is truly inspiring!

    Thanks & Regards
    Amenify

    ReplyDelete

 
Top